Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Leaf Week


I should call this "Leaf Week" after shooting the Japanese maple with bright red leaves yesterday, and then these leaves in the driveway today.  I thought I had missed my chance to do my leaves in the driveway photo this year.  I have been watching the leaves in the driveway now for a couple of weeks, but I didn't see a photograph.  But today, after hours of rain, suddenly all the leaves were flattened, and the color is more saturated because the leaves are all wet.  So I have done this photograph before, but I never tire of the delicacy of these tiny beauties.

2 comments:

Dean said...

Hi Ken- I think you need an ultra-macro shot of one of them now! -Dean

Ken Spencer said...

OF COURSE! Why didn't I think of that! I should know better by this time... :-)