Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Evergreen


This is another of my late day walk photographs.  Another photo taken when it was almost too dark to see.  But the sky to the west still had a bit of a glow to it so I took a chance.  I set the "film speed" to 1600 and stood very still, and shot this photograph at 1/15th of a second, wide open.  I was surprised after I looked at the first shot that I could see the tree against the sky, so I shot some more.  So this is crazy, but this evergreen tree is on a small strip of grass in a huge parking lot at the beach, not somewhere in the wilderness!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of the sky and the way the sunset is highlighting the trees and their branches in the background. Trace

Anonymous said...

I like this dark bended tree silhouetted against the night sky. betsey

Anonymous said...

Beautiful with the large dark tree against the blue sky and setting sun.
Joan