Friday, January 29, 2021

The Challenge

 

So I decided that I would give myself a challenge and see if I could come up with some closeup photographs instead of just wide-angle landscapes.  Two houses away from our house I stopped to look at these grasses growing in our neighbors garden.  I thought the colors of these grasses were just beautiful and had subtle differences in color.  It felt like fall to me.  I kept on looking for more closeups as I walked, so please stay tuned!  This looks really nice if you enlarge it, by clicking on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty with the varying colors and lighting.
Joan

Linda said...

The colors are beautiful and the composition is great. It's so easy to overlook a scene like this unless you're really concentrating. Nice job.

Ken Spencer said...

Linda: Thank you so much for your nice comments!