Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Ghost Moon


I love looking at and photographing the moon in all its phases, from crescent to half moon to full moon.  I always try to take the sharpest photograph possible using either camera lenses or telescopes.  On the way back from my walk, I saw the nearly full moon but it was above some thin clouds which gave it a ghostly appearance.  I really liked the feeling of that, and I just needed to find some kind of foreground subject to go with it.  I tried telephone poles and various tress along the route of my walk, and finally the out of focus branches of this tree, on my street.  I really love how the branches of the tree seem to be reaching out to grab the moon.  I hope you love ghosts.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your caption and great photo. You have the perfect eye and wait for the perfect composition. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like friendly ghosts :-) I do like the way the branches look like they are going to gobble up the moon. betsey