Saturday, February 10, 2024

Aftermath


I told you yesterday that I set up a portrait studio in the dining room to do a portrait of my friend Bob. I went to the basement and got my cases of studio electronic flash units.  I had a bunch of these for my Newsday work and for my freelance work with Parents' Magazine.  The funny thing is that most of these units haven't been used for perhaps 15 years.  So I got them all out to test them to make sure I knew which ones worked.  They all worked!  These are all Dynalite strobes and they have served me well throughout my career with never a failure.  So now I have to put them all away...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that Kathy would like her dining room back! That’s a lot of equipment. Had no idea of what is involved. Thanks for posting. Betsey