Saturday, February 24, 2024

Me and my Shadow


It was a beautiful day for a walk today.  The temperature this afternoon was about 41 degrees and it was blue sky and sunshine so it was very pleasant. I was looking for photographs along a route I walk often and so much is familiar to me, every step of the way.  But I happened to look toward the street and saw my shadow and realized that was something different that I had not photographed.  So I kept walking while turning to face the street, and I had the camera up to my eyes and kept shooting.  I like this the best because it shows me walking and I really like the two black shadows of the sycamore tree trunks.  Something different, for a change.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile as your legs look like they are 6 feet long!
Joan