Wednesday, February 14, 2024

The Beauty of a Snowstorm


When I woke up and saw snow everywhere, I first photographed from out of the windows of the house.  When I got all that I could I looked outdoors, and spotted this tree down the hill just a bit and thought it would be worth walking down there.  This tree is beautiful and what I love about the photograph is that it could almost be in the middle of a national park.  There are no clues that it is in a residential area.


I love this photograph because although it is just one photograph, it looks a bit like a panorama, showing all the trees in part of the back yard and part of the side yard.  All covered in "frosting."


And no snowstorm would be complete without a photograph of my favorite tree in the whole world!  This is not the classic view I have photographed so many times, but is it more from the side of the tree.  I did the classic view of course, but I am posting this to show another way of seeing this tree.





 

3 comments:

Linda said...

The bottom tree is beautiful. Nice capture of it.

Anonymous said...

I like all the photos of everything covered in snow. I can hear the quiet…Betsey

Anonymous said...

Your photos make me
longing for some snow😘