Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Something or Someone Sitting


Yesterday afternoon I went out to the garage and in the last light of the setting sun, saw the shadow of this patio chair on the wall of the garage.  I thought it was an interesting design so I got my camera and crouched down and made a few exposures.  As I was shooting, I knew it was a chair, but I was also left with some sense that it was a person, although it's not, of course.  So I offer it up as a curiosity that might interest you.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting but strange as the chair does not appear to have legs for support, just suspended from the table.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The friendly ghosts are enjoying afternoon tea at your table...Betsey

Ken Spencer said...

I saw that there are no legs showing as well! It is one of those chairs that is shaped like an upside down question mark. It is bent tubing that starts on the ground on the back, runs along the ground, then turns straight up, then turns back to the back which makes the seat then at the back turns up again for the back of the chair. Yeah, the chair with no legs! :-) I love "The Friendly Ghosts having tea at my table!"