Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Snow Fence


I showed you my photograph of our picket fence and the snow a few days ago.  Now I have to confess I did yet another photograph only about 100 feet from our house.  There is a neighbor two houses down from us who I know and she is a gardener.  So this is a delicate little iron fence, which, believe it or not I have never noticed before, probably because it is dark in color and is usually seen against the dark green of ivy leaves.  But in this snow, it jumped out at me because of its delicacy.  And having a few weeds behind it doesn't hurt.  And being photographed after the sun set makes the snow a beautiful blue in color which completes the photograph.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a delicate looking fence. Would like to see this again in the spring. Betsey

Ken Spencer said...

I will photograph it in the spring for you, then! I think it might blend into the background, but maybe not if there are bright flowers.