Sunday, February 4, 2024

SUNSHINE! BLUE SKY!


We have had what seems like two weeks of nothing but overcast clouds and rain and it was beginning to get to me.  So I was just overjoyed to finally have blue sky and sunshine, at last!  I went for my walk along the harbor today in the afternoon, and the light and color was just stunning.  Look at this blue sky!  The air was clear so the afternoon sunlight was sharp edged as it illuminated these sycamore trees.  This scene stopped me in my tracks, literally.  I was standing in the street when I shot these.


With the sun low in the west as I walked, the sunlight was brilliant as it reflected off the water in the harbor.  There were bright diamonds of light shining off of the little waves.  It was a magical walk on a gorgeous day!  And I got two really nice photographs as well!  OH...  And don't think for a moment that  I forgot about both "Fog Week", and "Fun City Week."  Nosireee.  But it was such a beautiful day to day, I wanted to post this before getting back to my other two series!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a joy it was to see the sun and spend more time outdoors! Love the shades of blue in your photos and the bright sunlight on the Sycamore trees. Betsey