Monday, February 26, 2024

Man, Bench, Tree


It was 51 degrees here today with not much wind.  What a nice change.  Everyone and their uncle was out walking which was nice.  I almost thought of doing a bike ride today, but because it was so nice I decided to walk and bring my camera, a good choice.  It was so unusual to see someone seated on this bench, I don't think I have ever seen someone sitting here.  It makes a perfect composition, and it is more interesting that other shots I have done with the tree and just an empty bench.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice photo. The view is lovely, calm and peaceful. A nice place to sit and enjoy the beauty! Trace

Anonymous said...

Perfect spot to sit, relax and contemplate.
Joan

Anonymous said...

This photo makes me want to join the man on the bench to sit, relax and maybe have a nice chat while we look at the nice view. Betsey