Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Cello Riding a Bicycle


I was on my way to the recycling center with newspapers and bottles and cans in the car.  I stopped to mail a letter, and saw this young man on a bike ride by and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw he had a cello in a case on his back!  Oh man!  So I ran to the car, and went after him, but I did stop at the stop signs along the way.  I got my little SONY Rx 100 out and zoomed the lens out to telephoto.  Then I got close enough to him, but not too close, and followed him while shooting through the windshield.  I got a number of good photographs, and this is the best.  Can you believe this!  This is such a cool thing to see!  It does look like the cello is riding the bike!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting photo. I had to exam it several times because it is so unusual and unbelievable. Amazing, he is able to carry that on his back on a bike. Trace

Anonymous said...

That is a cool photo and the beautiful wood stands out from the green landscaping. I cannot imagine the weight he is carrying on his back and how cumbersome it would be.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Love your title for this blog :-) It's really incredible how the cyclist manages to ride his bike with a cello on his back. And that you could photograph through your car windshield and get a really good photo!! betsey