Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Speaking of Skies...

                          

This is such a coincidence!  I was driving home 5 days before yesterday's photograph of the blue sky, when I saw this license plate on this car, while stopped for a light!  I wonder if the driver is a pilot.  No way I can find out, but I loved the sentiment.  We were stopped at the light long enough for me to grab my toy camera and make two shots before the light changed.  I thought this was fun to see, and then 5 days later, I actually photographed a "nice sky!"



4 comments:

ken schwarz said...

I think the extra expense of the personalized New York License Plate has more the do with the Lexus Convertible being open to the sky than the owner being a pilot.
Just sayin'!

Anonymous said...

I like the thoughts of Ken Schwarz. Top down and nice sky above. If you can afford a Lexus convertible, you can afford a fancy personalized plate.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Oh man! OF COURSE! No roof over the driver's head, "nice sky." Thanks for that! You are brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I didn't think of the top down convertible either until Ken Schwarz' comment. Brilliant, indeed! betsey