Wednesday, December 29, 2021

California Dreaming I


So now that we are back home, I still have a bunch of photos which I didn't have time to post.  I am calling them "California Dreaming" because we are home and can dream of visiting California again in the Spring, perhaps.  I really love this photograph of a young woman in the Venice Beach Skate Park!  It looks as if she is in a trance as she starts down into one of the bowls of the park.  What is wonderful to see at the park, is that everyone is well mannered and gets respect from the skateboarders, from the guys who "shred the course" to the really young children who are just starting out, to women young and old, and even older guys. The great manners all the skaters show is really something nice to see.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks very confident and consumed as a free spirit soaring. I love that you point out the respect and good manners for all to enjoy the park.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Of course, I'm singing California Dreamin' now :-) The young woman looks totally zen! Nice to read that everyone is well mannered at the skate park. Comfortable for all ages. betsey