Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Moon and Steeple


So what's this "Moon thing" I am suddenly doing?  Simple.  When the skies are clear and the Moon has risen, I have such a strong desire to make a photograph with the Moon in it.  It is a couple of days after I did yesterday's photograph, and so you will notice the the moon is more fully illuminated.  That's how the Moon works, each day it becomes more and more illuminated until it reaches full moon, and then the illumination begins to get less and less every day.  It is a wonderful cycle, and perhaps more fun to follow when you know how it works.  Maybe instead of a single photograph, I should post "Moon lessons" so that everyone can enjoy the moon as much as I do.  Please click on this - it looks so much better in the larger size.

 

No comments: