Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Catching Up II


Towards the end of the day while hiking and photographing in Caumsett, I walked through an area of trees to get to a pond to see if there was something I wanted to photograph.  Suddenly I looked down and saw this - a branch from a silver-colored tree lying on the ground among green flora.  The richness of the green background was in contrast to the silver branch which was bluish because it was only lit by skylight, not sunlight.  There were no decisions to make about composition, it just framed itself.  Some objects just do that. 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and so many beautiful colors of nature. Great photo.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

Today's blog photo is surely a one-of-a-kind! With so much going on with colors, textures, materials and composition, I see little chance of seeing another image quite like this on "A Picture Each Day". Cool pic!

Ken Spencer said...

Primo: Thanks for this! Hey, I owe you an email BIG TIME! I haven't forgotten...

Anonymous said...

Incredible how many colors are in this. Love the "blue" colored branch. It may be silver but it looks blue to me! betsey