Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Mother and Daughter


I have taken so many photographs of Vivian alone and while being held by other people and I realized I haven't posted a photograph of Vivian and Amy together.  So yesterday I made sure to do a photograph of the two of them when they were visiting Liz and Sarah's house where we were.  I could post ten different photographs because they are all so cute!  In fact, let me add another photograph of them to this post:


I think the window was open and Amy's hair was blowing, and when her hair was in front of Vivian, she was reaching out to touch the hair as was it was waving in front of her.  A real picture, this one!



 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful girls!
Joan

ken schwarz said...

Two wonderful photos of mother and daughter. I am especially drawn to the second photo of Vivian enjoying a tactile moment playing with Amy's long dark hair!

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo of Amy and Vivian looking directly at you and your camera. But the second photo is unique with Vivian totally entranced by Amy's hair. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your nice comments. Hard to miss with two beautiful women!

Anonymous said...

Amy's love for Vivian radiates in this photo. Beautiful! I love Vivian's little ponytail on the top of her head and amazing how the photo catches her chasing Amy's hair with her hand. Trace