Monday, December 27, 2021

Goodbye Selfie

                             

Amy and Vivian and Gus live about a half-hour's drive from Liz and Sarah'a where we are staying.  So we went over to Amy and Gus' this afternoon to hang out for a while, and then we left just before supper.  We needed to get back to Liz and Sarah's home to pack up for the trip tomorrow morning, and then have a bite to eat.  So Amy decided to do a selfie of all of us.  I looked at her shot, and decided I wanted my version of the shot so I used my little Sony Rx 100 and a self timer to get his photograph.  I can't believe how great everyone looks in the shot.  So we had our long goodbyes and long hugs and kisses all around, and headed back to where we are staying.  Wonderful to have been here, and hard to leave.  What a wonderful Christmas trip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great photo. Everyone looks wonderful! I'm so glad you all were able to spend the holidays together. There is nothing like quality family time!! Trace

Anonymous said...

A wonderful photo. I feel sad that your time has come to an end so soon because all the photos you posted this past week have been smiling family photos and showing the love you share. Wishing you safe travels.
Joan

Anonymous said...

A beautiful family photo! Love all the smiling faces including Vivian! It's wonderful that Kathy could spend extra time helping Amy & Gus. Thank you for posting so many family photos this year. It's a joy to see everyone! betsey