Saturday, December 4, 2021

Stickers


I saw this car on Sea Cliff avenue which is the main street.  Why would someone do this to their car?  I wonder if they have every been stopped by the police because of limited visibility.  I want to be able to look in the rear view mirror and see as much as I can behind me.  That's not going to happen here with stickers all around the rear window.  And the two side windows behind the driver are completely blocked.  I guess the owner wants to call attention to themselves.  Gee, what does this do to the resale value?  Not my cup of tea, thanks.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nuts! It looks like a fairly new car which they will own forever as you will never be able to get all of the stickers off. I wonder about fender benders as your vision is impaired.
Joan