Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Ancient History II


So since you are enjoying a photo from my past, here is another.  I set up a gray seamless background in the dining room and some big studio strobes with light banks and my 4x5 view camera.  I did individual portraits of Kathy and Liz and Amy, and then I had them do this shot of me.  I am pretending to be Indiana Jones, if you can't tell.  I think I have a bit of an actor gene in me and I love trying to be other people.  I think it runs in our family!  I realize that my hat brim needed to be wider but I got the leather flying jacket and two day beard growth right.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! This made me smile and think back when you came to picnics on Seaside with different hats, silver outfit, or different voices. Or Kathy and the girls staging a murder mystery. I guess you all have the acting gene in you. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Never saw this photo before - I love it! I think you missed your calling as an actor. Yes, it does run in our family - on stage and off. betsey