Saturday, January 29, 2022

The Delicate Nature of Trees


When I woke this morning, the first thing I did was look out the east side bedroom window to see how much snow had fallen.  The first thing I noticed was how delicate the tree branches are!  I would not have noticed how fine the ends of the branches are, if I was not looking at them silhouetted against the white snow.  You would not notice this if you were looking from underneath against the sky, or at least I never noticed this.  Perhaps because I would be so close to a branch only two feet over my head.  So I celebrate again, that magnificent beauty of nature!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My first impression of this photo was that the boughs were on the ground - Oh No! Glad they are not. It is a pretty photo of the branches splayed out. betsey