Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Empty Store


On my way to the restaurant on Monday night, I passed by this empty space on the ground level of a building.  Probably the location of some kind of store when it is done.  I don't know why I am so fascinated by spaces like this, but I am.  And thing that attracted my attention were the two small fire extinguishers.  I know why they are there, but they did seem to be out of place in such a large space.  So it is an unusual space with lighting that was interesting, and the scene is all one color and I thought I would record the scene.  This is a really wide view.  I didn't have an extreme wide-angle lens with me, so I photographed the left half and then the right half, and then used an application that stitches the two images together seamlessly.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job seaming the two into one photo. With it being mainly one color, you notice the red fire extinguishers and a red rack or ladder behind the support beam.
Joan