Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I Understand the Sentiment...


There is a commercial airline pilot who has a channel on YouTube where he analyzes aircraft accidents of smaller aircraft, and he is really brilliant.  I love watching his detailed analysis of accidents.  The other day he was ranting a bit about  a particular safety issue and he said this:  "At the risk of sounding like the old guy which I am becoming..." and I laughed!  That would be me, ranting about something. So here I go:  I get the sentiment of this message, made up of bright orange plastic pieces tied to this fence down by the water.  But to me, this is ugly and like someone spray painting on a wall.  It is defacing this fence, and at this point, 20 years later, you are either not going to know what this is, or it happened and you saw all of it, and you will not, in fact, ever forget.  Time to clean up the fence.  End of rant.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree.
Joan

Anonymous said...

At least the orange plastic pieces can be removed in the future...betsey