Sunday, February 6, 2022

Blue Sky and Sunshine!


It was a beautiful day today, and so I did my walk as usual in the afternoon.  It was so nice, after so many cloudy days recently, to just be under a blue sky with the sun shining!  It was 26 degrees out, but that was comfortable because there was no wind to speak of and I was dressed properly.  So how do I show what a beautiful day it was?  Photograph the sky, I guess, and the sun.  So what might make this a little more interesting would be to have an interesting foreground.  So I chose these pruned Sycamore trees along the harbor that are always so strange.  Oh, and I used my newly repaired lens for this as well!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sunshine always makes the day feel better. Plus, no wind - bonus! Love those Sycamore trees. betsey