Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Broken Lens Really Works!


Two days ago I posted a photograph of trees in the fog with a blue background.  I took that with the lens I managed to fix so that it would work.  When I left the house with the lens on my camera, of course the first place I stopped to take a photograph was at the Japanese maple tree.  Of course!  So here is the tree in a different way than I have photographed it before.  It is foggy out, and the sun has set long ago. I guess the scene is a bit bleak, but still beautiful in its way.  Because this 18mm lens is a super wide angle lens, it takes in a lot more of the tree than in other photographs I have done.  This is kind of moody and dark but beautiful in its own way. Please click on the photograph to see a larger version.

 

No comments: