Sunday, February 13, 2022

Frosting


I woke this morning to about three inches of relatively light snow.  The good news was that there was no wind at all and a very light snow continued to fall.  It was also great that without any wind, the snow was sticking to the tops of the branches and staying there.  It looked like frosting on the trees!  These were the perfect conditions for great photographs.  I started with photographs of the Japanese maple in the front yard and then walked down to the harbor, and when I saw these Sycamores covered with snow, I knew I had the photo!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Frosting on the trees" sounds delightful! Definitely needed as it looks cold and dreary. betsey

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos of frosting on the trees. Glad there was not a lot of wind.
Joan