Sunday, August 21, 2022

A Tender Moment on the Subway


It is always fun to ride the subway, because you see so many people on the trains.  I always enjoy sneaking a glance at the faces of everyone on the train with me.  But this scene was different.  There was this young couple riding across from me and she was using her phone while lying down on the subway seat with her head in her partner's lap.  While she read her phone, he was stroking her hair.  I just thought that it was a tender moment in the city.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A sweet tender moment that he is focusing on her. Why is she on her phone?
Joan

ken schwarz said...

Somehow my mind went from seeing this young couple having a tender moment on the subway to thoughts of all the bullies, thugs and rogue-nation despot-leaders who have no respect for good or for mankind.