Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Recording the Scene at Stellafane


This is the hill at Stellafane where the famous pink clubhouse is located, and where all the telescopes built by amateurs are located.  I usually spend the first half of the day here, looking at all the scopes on display and talking with the builders, and photographing all the different designs.  I was leaving the hill and heading down the road to the other side when I turned and looked back at the spot I just left.  What grabbed my attention was the silhouette of this man, photographing the scene, because he was in silhouette it seemed, against the background scene.  He was recording what he saw, as I record what I saw.  Turnabout is fair play!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photos like this is what made me think around 200 people attend the convention. I was amazed to hear there are over 1,000 people attending the Stellafane Convention. Impressive.
Joan