Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1920's Los Angeles


I got a request from "anonymous" for more Los Angeles photographs. OK! Well, actually I was busy shooting and editing video today and didn't see a blog shot. (Don't you love it that I read the comments on the blog?) So I still have photos you haven't seen from CA. This is actually the first photograph that I took after arriving in the city. It is the hallway of the house we stayed in, very close to West Hollywood. The home was built around 1920, I believe, and was really lovely. I particularly like the light in the hall in this night shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous says thanks Ken, interesting architecture - love the doorways.

Amy said...

Wow, what a shot. It makes the house look even more beautiful. I can't believe lucky Liz actually gets to live in it!