Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bob's Doughnuts


For the third time this week, we went to The Farmer's Market for breakfast. The first day it was at Bob's Doughnuts, and yesterday it was Du-Par's and today it was back to Bob's. The sign says "The best doughnuts in LA" and I believe it! I was taken by the lovely ladies who waited on us both days, so today I asked if I could take their portrait. They were worried that they wouldn't look good, but I promised to take a nice photo. The only problem was, that I was using my toy camera (the Canon SD800) and I can't shoot a quick burst of frames, as I can with the Nikon D2xs camera. I got them all laughing, but missed the perfect moment. So I got them smiling again, and missed it again. So this is not exactly what I had hoped for, but I wanted you to see what Bob's looks like, and how nice the counter ladies were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I really love the way you are able to capture real "Americana" shots.