Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two For The Price of One



I am having so much fun, and taking so many photographs, that I have decided to post two photographs each day this week. I am seeing wonderful things to photograph at every turn! The first photo is Tarzan the cat. He belongs to Amy and Gus, and this is his first day outside in five months. He is a beautiful cat with long, soft fur, and so friendly to strangers. The second photo is sunset at Venice Beach this afternoon. The Pacific ocean stretching to infinity, and the golden rays of the sun on the water. The trick was to find something of interest in the foreground which would make or break the photograph. I took a number of photographs as people came and went, and this is my favorite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. Can someone again remind me why I live on the East Coast ? (currently sleeting and 37 degrees)

Amy said...

Aw, love them both!!! What different shots to show what it's been like.