Sunday, January 6, 2008

Nicole & Katie


I need to brighten up things around here. It has been too abstract, and it is gray outside and cold. So here is something to warm us all up. I have two nieces in Connecticut, and they have children, and these are two of them. Does that make them grand-nieces? Anyhow, this is Nicole and Katie during my daughter's wedding in Mexico, back in July. I love their brightly colored cameras and the smiles on their faces! Makes me warmer already! And happier, with the memories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They brighten my day(s) too! Where would we be without our kids? But...this brought me to see your other photos and blog...Uncle Ken is poetical. I've known you for 39 years (?) and I just learned something new about you today....thanks for sharing you!

Anonymous said...

OK, who color coordinated the girls with the cameras :-)

trace said...

Thanks for the picture of the girls. They will enjoy seeing themselves. I spent about 45 min. looking at pictures and reading the descriptions. They were poetic and thought provoking. The people pictures captured the human emotion. The pictures of sea cliff beach and back yard and the street brought me back years to vacations when we would visit and the fun the four cousins had together. Thanks again for sharing the blog-it is very calming to the soul. please tell aunt kate i said hello. thanks

Amy said...

Adorable. :)