Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Light Dusting of Snow


Whoops! Forgot to post last night! My apologies to you loyal readers out there. I didn't have a photo for the day, and perhaps that's why I forgot. When I awoke this morning there was a light dusting of snow on everything. That makes it much easier to find a photo. Brought the Nikon with me when I went out to fetch the newspaper, and spent a few minutes at the side of the driveway, looking at the snow covered leaves. I hate to rake all the leaves at the end of the season - it makes things look so bare when you do that. So I leave them lying around until spring. You know, just in case I need a picture at the last minute! I love the texture of the snow on the leaves, and the warm colors. And there was something about the two larger shapes that caught my eye.

No comments: