Friday, August 26, 2011

The Calm Before The Storm


After my bike ride today, I rested for a bit on the bench by the water. I was taken by how calm everything looked. I took a few pictures but it was boring. So I came back after supper, and photographed the scene more completely. I also got bitten to pieces by the noseeums! Oh man, it is hard to concentrate on composition when being bitten to death by ten at a time! If we get a lot of wind and rain you can depend on me to get down there and photograph whatever is going on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rosy glow, the perfect composition, aaaaaaaah. One of your very best.

Sam

Anonymous said...

We hope it's as beautiful Monday as it is now.
Polly

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sam...one of your "wall hangers."Just lovely.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for the vote of confidence!

Anonymous said...

Ahh - serenity at the end of the day, peaceful.bsk

Anonymous said...

Is there a place where I can purchase this picture ????