Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Didn't Take This!


I didn't take this. But I found it in my toy camera when I downloaded the photographs from the card! Amy had asked to look at my camera because she bought a Nikon toy camera, and less than a week into her vacation, her brand new Nikon Coolpix failed! Deader than a doornail! Fortunately she still had her iPhone with her, so all was not lost, but she would rather have had a real camera. Anyhow, I saw her looking at it, and she asked me about it. By the way, she bought her Nikon at Target, and when she brought it back, they gave her her money back in a SECOND. As she put it, "Target ROCKS!" Anyhow, imagine my surprise when I looked at my photos from the card, I found this one shot, and it cracked me up! What a fun surprise. I know I didn't take this, BUT, it was taken with MY camera, so I feel I have the right to post it. :-) By the way, my toy camera is a Canon, and that is the camera she is going to go buy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprise! Cute. I thought we all had Canons at one time.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Amy did have a Canon Sure Shot for years, and it worked like a champ. After a long time, it finally died, and then she bought the Nikon...