Monday, August 29, 2011

Father and Son


I had a difficult time yesterday deciding on which shot I wanted to use in the blog. I had the community gathering photograph, and then I had this one. I think that this is the better photograph, but it didn't match my story as well. I did spot this father and son, and watched as the boy jumped up and down in the water and ran around. He was having such a great time, and his dad was taking photographs the whole time. It was so much fun to watch the boy's unrestrained joy in the wind and rain and the deep water, on a day where neighbors gathered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photo but makes me nervous if a power line ever snapped & landed in the water. People in Milford were doing the same thing or kyacking down the streets.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Joan:
Good point about the powerline. I, of course, was standing on dry ground...