Thursday, February 7, 2013

Joan Wanted a Puzzle

So the other day I mentioned I had a picture that would be a puzzle, but I posted the beautiful line of Sycamore trees along Shore road instead. My sister Joan said she wanted the puzzle picture! :-) OK, so here is the puzzle picture from the snow we had earlier in the week. Perhaps this is particularly relevant because of the coming storm. So take your guesses, and post the answer, (in between shoveling snow) and I will jump in at the end and tell you what is in the picture. Big brothers have to keep their sisters happy, because that's what big brothers do! :-)

3 comments:

Ron said...

The picture shows I light dusting of snow covering
A thin crust of ice on the walkway.

Anonymous said...

OK you were supposed to make it easy for your little sister. My guess is the snow is covering the plants on the slope near the street. This is too hard!
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your guesses. It is a photograph of snow sticking to the passenger side window on Kathy's car. I guess the snow was really sticky, because the window is almost completely vertical.