Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lunch With "The Photodude"

For those of you who are frequent readers of the blog, and especially of the comments section, the name "Phototodude" will be familiar to you. He is the guy with the very offbeat and creative comments. He is also an accomplished photographer. We have known each other for several years now, and decided it was time for Mike and I to sit down and have lunch again. We talked a lot about photography and the meaning of life, and everything else under the sun, it seems. We both brought cameras of course, and so I needed to document the occasion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to put a face with a name :-)
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

I thought you would enjoy this - even if it is only half a face...

Photodude Images said...

I really got my 15 minutes of fame on Wednesday. First I got interviewed by NBC news but being featured on A Picture Each Day is the cats meow.

Anonymous said...

ditto Joan's comment!! and congrats photodude... quite a day!!