Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tulips & Fence


I was on my way to the recycling center when I drove up this short street, and saw a border garden of Tulips.  What grabbed my attention was that instead of the flowers just being in a garden with other flowers, or with just a lawn as a background, there was a fence directly behind them.  I am not sure why they jumped out at me, but the fence really got my attention.  Perhaps because it is a neutral background, instead of being a background of color.  Maybe the Tulips would be prettier amongst other flowers - now I am not sure.  But it was different, so here it is.  You can all vote on this topic!

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

I thought the recycling center was the bathroom. Oh wait, that's the library.

Anonymous said...

Perfect shot just the way it is! bsk