Sunday, May 26, 2013

Where Do I Put The Tree?



While wandering around the old RIT campus, I came across this building. I didn't recognize it at first because an expressway has since been built through part of the campus.  But then I realized what building this was - The School for American Craftsmen.  I spent time there when I was in college, because it was the coolest place to take photographs - it was where the potters worked in clay on their wheels, others built furniture, and jewelers worked with precious metals and torches.  Anyhow, I saw this part of the building and the tree, and saw a photograph right away.  I shot it one way, then the other, changing my point of view to "move" the tree within the image.  I was sure that first picture was the best, then when I was editing, I thought that the second picture was best.  Whew!  Which is it?  I am honestly not sure.  But you can vote on your favorite photo, if you like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am voting for #2 as it is more symetrical and a few more green leaves.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Joan.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the tree on the left.

-Nancy

Photodude Images said...

I think letting someone know how easily you can move trees risks a much larger Honey Do list.

Anonymous said...

Could you make a stereo pair?

Sam