Monday, May 20, 2013

The Triangle, or...


So he is photographing her, and she is photographing her, and I am photographing them.  So it really is not a triangle.  I guess it's sort of a square.  Or a rectangle.  It was fun to wander around the gardens at the Eastman House, and watch all the visitors photograph each other.  It is not that this is a great photograph or anything, but the idea of what was going on really tickled me.  I am not sure if the older woman realized I was photographing all of them.  I wonder if someone else was photographing me!

4 comments:

muczumuc said...

Being apart of something but not really belong to it, give me some kind of feeling like lonely.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you for such an interesting comment. I never thought of the situation in this way.

Dean said...

Hey Ken - Reminds me of my trip to S. Carolina and for some reason got caught up taking pictures of others taking pictures... Got a post out of it:
Only time I was motivated to do it!
-Dean

Dean said...

Try this...
-Dean