Saturday, February 4, 2023

A Sky Full of Clouds


So you remember my photographs of the ice on the railings on the Sea Cliff Boardwalk?  Well, it was much colder last night and the wind was stronger.  So I drove back there after lunch wondering what I would find, expecting a lot more ice.  I was stunned!  Not one speck of ice on any of the railings!  I have absolutely no idea what happened.  It was well below freezing and there were hight winds all night, so I expected to see more ice, but certainly not no ice!  A mystery.  But my trip was not wasted.  I saw this magnificent scene from 40 feet away from where I shot yesterday's photographs.  Wow...  Definitely worth the trip.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much calmer than the day before. Beautiful photo. Trace

Anonymous said...

Cannot believe the ice was gone!!Was it the force of the winds? This photo is all the clouds instead of the cold :-) betsey