Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Night Shadows


Every night before I go to bed, I go outside an look at the sky, no matter what the conditions are.  I just like to make the connection before sleeping.  Last night I realized while outside that no one had gotten the mail.  So I walked down to our mailbox on the street, and on the way back up our driveway, I saw the shadow of the Japanese maple tree on the front of the garage, and my shadow as well!  All this thanks to the neighbor across the street who has one REALLY bright light on one side of his front door that stays on all night long.  Powerful enough to create shadows on our garage!  I love the feeling of this photograph!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that you go out to view the sky each night before bed, but I do not "love the feeling of this photo". It is a little creepy that maybe a stalker or burglar is roaming your property. Wonder if a neighbor saw this what would they think. I do like the photo with the shadows on your garage.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like the shadow of your tree on the garage; however, your image makes me think of a burglar. I think it's nice that you check the sky before going to bed :-) betsey