Sunday, February 19, 2023

The Other Warehouse


I am probably overdoing this, a characteristic I have been known to display before!  So here are two new panoramas.  I should that these are taken with a regular digital camera, but what makes them different is that the top image is a combination of two separate images which makes the image much wider than with a regular wide angle lens.  And the bottom photograph is a combination of 5 different photographs, carefully composed from left to right and combined.  So the point of all this is that there are two warehouses on the former Newsday property.  This first photograph is the second warehouse north of the main one I showed the other day.


And this super wide angle panorama shows both new warehouses in one panorama.  What an incredible change to the landscape of this piece of property.  Someone asked me today what I thought this neighborhood would be like with a steady stream of trailer trucks coming and going from this location.  I went back and counted the loading bays for trucks in the first building - there are 60 bays for trucks to back up to!  I cannot imagine the traffic changes coming to this place once both warehouses are up and running.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this wide angle panorama since it looks so futuristic. betsey