Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Test Shot


I haven't forgotten my promise that I will doing another post on the Republic Airport photographs.  But meanwhile...  I was on the way to get dinner tonight - do I dare tell you that I was headed to Col Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken?  So these are the new high-end condos down beyond where the power plant used to be.  There was just something when I saw this scene ahead of me that made me stop and do a photograph.  I actually kept going and thought that this picture might be better if I had been here half an hour earlier and had some detail in the building from twilight.  I made a note on my pad to come back here half an hour earlier some day.  And then on the way back from KFC I decided to pull over and shoot this anyhow.  Then I can come back and take more time to do it in twilight.  But now I am thinking I will be surprised if having more detail in the building will make a better photograph.  We'll see.

 

No comments: