Thursday, October 5, 2023

Liz and Sarah are Here!


We drove to JFK this evening to pick up Liz and Sarah who arrived from Los Angles!  Oh happy day!  We are so glad they are here to visit!  I knew I wanted to get some kind of photograph when we picked them up.  It was crazy at the arrivals area, as it always is.  So I had my Sony a7 ready with the "film speed" set to 3200 in case it was dark.  As soon as I stopped the car, I popped the trunk and jumped out with my  camera in hand, and just started shooting as fast as I could.  Things were happening fast with the suitcases that needed to be put in the trunk and both of them jumping in the car because we needed to get out the scrum of cars and people!  I was thrilled that in my "blind shooting" I ended up with this shot!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo! They both look great! Trace

Anonymous said...

Great photo. So happy they arrived.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Love the smile on Liz’s face. We haven’t seen Sarah in so long! Big hugs! Betsey