Saturday, October 28, 2023

The Sun in the Woods


Dick's wife Trauti is an amazing gardener!  She and Dick built a wonderful garden when their house was new, just outside their front door, with brick walks around the plants and a picket fence surrounding the garden.  Then they built a small pond just behind the back deck at the rear of the house and that is an amazing and beautiful thing to see.  I was looking in the woods just behind the house and found this wonderful metal sun hanging on a tree that is even better because it is all rusty!  What an amazing sense she has about what objects are interesting to look at.  I love this metal sun!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. The bright yellow leaves and sun shining down really add to the photo. I remember prior photos of her beautiful gardens, pathways and bench.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I remember some of the photos that you took of their gardens. Beautiful and serene. Someone gave me the same metal sun but it was really too big for my condo so I gave it away. Nice to see it on their tree. Betsey