Sunday, October 29, 2023

Riding in the Rain


OK, DON'T PANIC.  Yes I did a few shots in the rain as we crossed the Q bridge in New Haven.  BUT...   I held my camera up on the dashboard of the car, and pointed the camera forward, and clicked one image after another, without looking at what the camera was seeing.  I got lucky and got this one shot.  I was ALWAYS looking at traffic and the road.  We left Massachusetts at about 10 AM this morning and it was just starting to sprinkle.  The rain increased and was light to moderate all the way home.  Given that it was late afternoon on Sunday there was a lot of traffic from New Haven home.  But the trip was uneventful if a bit long.  Home safe and sound.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Rain and highway driving is no fun! Glad you guys made it home safe and sound! Trace

Anonymous said...

Thank you for clarifying how you shot this because otherwise you would have been grounded! Haha. But yeah, really cool shot. -Amy