Monday, August 2, 2021

I Am Being Regarded Suspiciously


I forget where I was, probably outside.  I came in through the back door, camera in hand, and Grace was lying on the cushion of Kathy's computer chair.  The light was interesting and I loved how Grace was stretched out in a regal pose.  The only thing is, it appears that she is regarding me suspiciously!  Who knows why.  I pet her all the time, particularly when she is sleeping on the end of the bed at night and she enjoys that.  Hey, she is a cat so who knows what she is thinking.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No! The cameraman is walking towards me. :-) Grace is such a beautiful and regal cat.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Oh no, he caught me napping when I'm supposed to be working on the computer...betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Those are both funny Comments! Thanks! :-)