Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The Tiny Fence

 

Our new neighbors completely cleaned off the front bank between the street and their house.  What was interesting was that all the ferns came back.  They are now starting to plant is in some different spots on the hill.  I was intrigued by this beautiful little fence made from twigs, right next to the driveway!  It is so beautiful!  It stands out because of the mulch contained within it.  I have no idea what is planted within the fenced off area, but you know me - I will be watching this carefully and report back when I see what emerges.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very intrigued by this intricate fence of branches. It looks like it was a work of love and time consuming.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Wow! That twig fence looks like a lot of work! Yes, I will be invested in seeing what comes next...betsey